Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Trouble with Green


Title:   The Trouble with Green

Author: Liv James

Series: No

Type of book: Mystery, Suspense, Some romance

Why did I read it? Suggested through Facebook

How did I read it?:  Kindle eReader

Insomnia Scale

(1-5, 1=can stop reading and go to sleep at the proper bed time, 5=can’t sleep ‘til I am finished)                                                                             3.5
What I got from the book: An entertaining read with several unexpected twists and turns. The story might have been fleshed out a little more but overall I was happy with how things turned out. The unexpected hero is always the best and possibly the most romantic. You do get this from the novel. I may have to indulge in this author’s other novels in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment