Saturday, April 16, 2011

Be Careful What You Wish For

Title:   Be Careful What You Wish For
Author: Sibel Hodge
Series: Second in the series
Type of book: Romantic mystery adventure
Why did I read it?  I wanted more after reading the first novel in this series
How did I read it:  On my Kindle.
Level of captivity: I read this one nearly straight through. Had to finish before I could sleep last night.
Scale of Fun (1-5 1=not so much, 5=so much fun I want more.)       4.2
What I got from the book: Amber Fox’s decision making process is fully revealed in this first person telling of her latest case to its resolution. I was not a bit disappointed in how everything works out and look forward to another novel about her and her cohorts. I had fun joining along as she worked through twists and turns in an unfamiliar industry to solve her case. As heroines go, she is capable and strong even when confronted with icky situations. Just don’t throw a spider on her………

No comments:

Post a Comment