Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Fashion Police


Title:   The Fashion Police
Author: Sibel Hodge
Series: First in the series
Type of book: Romantic mystery adventure comedy
Why did I read it?  Found when searching the Kindle Store.
How did I read it:  On my Kindle.
Level of captivity: I took a little longer to warm up to this one but was delighted by the middle and cannot wait to start reading the next book in this set.
Scale of Fun (1-5 1=not so much, 5=so much fun I want more.)       3.9
What I got from the book: Our protagonist Amber Fox is a thirty something ex-cop with serious romance issues and dilemmas. She is smarter and more attractive than she thinks, but she still manages to be good at what she does and gets the scoop in the end.  With creative tenacity she foils the thugs who are after her and saves the day. I have promised never to give spoilers in any of my reviews and I will not here. I also promise that if you stick with this book you will enjoy it and look forward to more. So I say go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment