Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Kindle Addiction

I admit it. I am addicted to reading on my Kindle every available moment I have. For financial reasons we have shut down the cable TV service keeping only the internet and so now I have a lot more time for reading. Problem is, I seem to get started on a book and if I get past the first couple of chapters I can't stop for much of anything until the end of the book. Even eating and snacking take a back seat and if any of you know me that's a really big deal. Another lovely convenience is that when i finish a book all I have to do is download another one and start again. And I read series of books.

So here's the deal. I am going to tell you all about what books I have read but I promise not give away any spoilers. I have a wide variety of interests and I hope you will find some of the books I have read recently enjoyable as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment