Saturday, April 16, 2011

Two for the Dough

Title:   Two for the Dough
Author: Janet Evanovich
Series: Second in the series
Type of book: Romantic mystery adventure comedy
Why did I read it?  I wanted more after reading the first novel in this series
How did I read it:  On my Kindle.
Level of captivity: I read this one nearly straight through. I could not stop ‘til I got to the conclusion.
Scale of Fun (1-5 1=not so much, 5=so much fun I want more.)       4.5
What I got from the book: This second installment of the adventures of Stephanie Plum finds her still a bit running on tenacity rather than skill and is after a new quarry. She is still trying to come to terms with feelings and instinct verses brain. As always told in first person by Stephanie herself we get a delightful inside view of the workings of her thought processes as she figures out what she really wants and if she should actually have it. Full of laugh out loud moments you will not be able to stop reading until you are done. Fortunately there are more of these to move onto and they do not disappoint.
Search Amazon.com for janet evanovich 

No comments:

Post a Comment