Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Complimentary Colors

Title:   Complimentary Colors
Author: Kate Evans
Series: no
Type of book: Romance
Why did I read it? Sounded interesting as I came across the description during a routine search for something different to read
How did I read it?:  Kindle Reader
Level of captivity: I read this one straight through only stopping to sleep.
Scale of Fun
(1-5, 1=not so much,  5=so much fun I want more.)           4.1
Insomnia Scale
(1-5, 1=can stop reading and go to sleep at the proper bed time, 5=can’t sleep ‘til I am finished)                                                                             3
What I got from the book: This book speaks to the person who may not exactly be comfortable with his or her own life but does not really know why. Our character Gwen finds herself in a predicament of deciding if and what changes she will make for her life. She has to decide between two paths and between two very different people in very different worlds. The ending feels good to me but may not be pleasing to everyone.
Complementary Colors 

No comments:

Post a Comment