Thursday, April 14, 2011

One For the Money

Title:   One for the Money
Author: Janet Evanovich
Series: First in the series
Type of book: Romantic mystery adventure comedy
Why did I read it?  Recommended by friends.
How did I read it:  On my Kindle.
Level of captivity: I was captured within a few page turns and could not put it down until I finished it.
Scale of Fun (1-5 1=not so much, 5=so much fun I want more.)       4.5
What I got from the book: This first book in a series of books featuring Stephanie Plum captivated me from the start. I tend to enjoy first person storytelling and this was definitely told well from the viewpoint of Stephanie as she fumbled and mangled her way into a new career. She finds romance confusing and as I was reading I could easily see her confusion as she worked out her dilemmas and felt as if I was her going through everything. This is definitely a Chic book and definitely a high recommend on my list of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment