Sunday, April 24, 2011

Unzipped



Title:   Unzipped
Author: Lois Greiman
Series: first in 6
Type of book: Romantic murder mystery and humor
Why did I read it? Like the genre, liked the description in Kindle bookstore
How did I read it?:  Kindle eReader
Level of captivity: Hooked by the end of the first chapter
Scale of Fun
(1-5, 1=not so much, 5=so much fun I want more.)            4.2
Insomnia Scale
(1-5, 1=can stop reading and go to sleep at the proper bed time, 5=can’t sleep ‘til I am finished)                                                                             4.5
What I got from the book: I like the protagonist here, Christy McMullen, as a doctor of Psychology. She has a new twist on the feminine way of thinking and the author’s first person story telling had me giggling a lot throughout this book. I was very pleased that I did not guess the murderer until revealed. I love the unexpected ending and this one has it. Have fun reading this one. I hope to get to the second book really soon.
UnzippedUnpluggedUnscrewedOne Hot Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment